We wanted to thank all of those people who made our wedding weekend so special.
Last but certainly not least, thank you to all of our close family and friends who made the trip to Charleston to celebrate this intimate event with us. We loved every minute of it!
- Caroline's sister Jenny who captured every sweet moment of our day.
- Caroline's brother Christopher for writing and delivering a ceremony that perfectly reflected our love.
- Caroline's brother Jonathan for playing D.J. throughout the ceremony.
- Mike's sister Stephanie & and sister-in-law Susan who found the the time to plan and cook a perfect post wedding brunch for all of our guests.
- Leon's for being the most impressive first-time wedding venue in all of Charleston!
- Out of the Garden for giving us beautiful flowers and taking the time to make multiple drop-offs all over the city on our wedding day.
- Wildflour Pastry for baking the most delicious lemon cake ever!
- Candlefish for letting us sniff 100 different candles to pick our favorite scents and hand-pouring all of our candles just days before our wedding.
- Bulls Bay Saltworks, Natural Blonde Bloody Mary, & Olde Colony Bakery for providing treats to welcome our guests.